Sunday, March 25, 2007

Film Lesson: "Night and Fog"


Although I was unable to see this film I was able to get a picture of what it was about, from reading reviews and other factual information from sources on the internet. I also got information from fellow classmates who were there to watch the film and from what they have told me it was very grusome.


The film was based of the post-Holocaust concentration camp at Aushwitz with the events that occurred there during World War 2.It deals briefly with their conditions and focuses mostly on questions of hate and human blame. The film shows disturbing and distressing film footage of prisoners and victims from the camp.


From what I have heard and read I think the film was not as powerful as he Shindler's List. Even though it was much more brutal and gross than Shindlers list it didnt show how the Jews really felt.

No comments: